- This event has passed.
Business Connection Conference (Q2)
May 1, 2014 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
This quarter’s Conference has added exciting new elements: 3 dynamic speakers, a new venue, an expanded format, new partners and sponsors, new materials/resources, and a culinary array of breakfast assortments to select from.*
Here is a quick glimpse of what we will be covering at the Conference:
R.O.Y.I. (Return On Your Investment) – How To Maximize Your Membership…
Brian Hazelgren, Best-Selling Author, International Speaker, Mentor, Coach
- Making the most of your connections personally and professionally
- Finding new, repeat and fiercely loyal customers
- Identifying the business tools needed to take your business to the next pinnacle
Best Practices – Develop & Prioritize…
Rusty Bowers, Director of External Affairs, EVIT
- The Power of The Kids – How This Generation Is Making a Positive Impact
- Target Market Niche Creation
- How We Can Work Together as Business Leaders and Future Employees
Added-Value – Putting your best foot forward with…
Sandy Yosipovic, Business Owner, Professional Networker
- Vendor EXPO Tips
- Networking Know How’s
- Business Coaching Opportunities
Benefits of Attending –
- Culinary breakfast cuisine prepared by EVIT’s very own Culinary Arts Institute students
- Discounts to future events / business opportunities
- Networking and coaching promotions
- Special drawings for valuable prizes and incentives
This is going to be the best Business Connection Conference we have ever held!
If you haven’t done so yet, REGISTER NOW! Sign up and reserve your spot for the Conference. When you sign up now, you will save a lot of time in having to manually register at the door.
We cannot express enough how excited we are to show you what we have in store for you and your business in 2014! So, grab a friend or colleague and come learn from some of the best business leaders The Valley has to offer!
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!